Get the most out of your badge reader
Turn your visitors into valuable leads
WHAT DOES YOUR BADGE READER DO?
To increase the visitor experience during the exhibition, all exhibitors receive one badge reader. This is part of the EasyGo offer.
The wireless sensor transmits the product and company information that you have uploaded in My Easyfairs.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
By simply scanning their badge with your badge reader, visitors receive your product and company information (which you have uploaded via My Easyfairs) via e-mail at the end of the day.
YOUR benefits as an exhibitor
How does the smartbage work?
What should you do during the trade fair Vélovak?
1. Collect your ready-to-use badge reader during the set-up day at the Business Point.
2. Place the badge reader in your stand: easily visible to your visitors, easily accessible and at the right height for easy scanning. Need advice? We are happy to help you out!
3. Place the green sticker where you want the badge reader.
4. Remove the strip on your badge reader and immediately place the device on the green sticker.
5. The reader’s batteries are sufficient for the entire event.
6. Return the badge reader to the Business Point at the end of the day on the last exhibition day.
7. If you have GoLeads, GoPlus or GoPremium, you will receive the list of visitors who have scanned the badge reader(s) at your stand. You can also request this information via My Easyfairs.
If you have GoVisibility, you can still upgrade to another package to get the list of visitors who have scanned the badge reader(s) at your stand.
Please note: The badge reader will remain property of Poken NV. Non-returned badge readers will be charged € 500.