What we offer you:
• Co-develop an innovative and game changing wireless charging solution
• A team of A-players with technical people, professors and entrepreneurs.
• Co-working with the Department of Electrical Sustainable Energy of Delft University of Technology.
• An open engineering culture where you both build and design the technology.
• Flexible hours, work-from-home options and we also don’t micromanage your vacation days.
• Office at YES!Delft, the most inspirational hardware startup campus in The Netherlands.
• Seminars for (power)electronics, WPT, EMC, firmware, cloud connection. According to the needs of the projects.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Lead product engineer and technical team lead.
• Translate business requirements into system design and validation.
• Create and communicate technical project planning within the team.
in some more detail:
• You analyze product needs, set product/system requirements, optimize multidisciplinary
– designing and integration, validate results, make iterations, and think about lifecycle
• Be the linking pin to software, firmware, mechanical/ product design and embedded hardware to deliver a fully functional product.
• Be the linking pin between business development to take into account customer feedback and operations with regards to installation and optimizing manufacturing.
• Coordinate R&D budgets and make full BOM available.
• Generate proper documentation (e.g. technical specification, datasheets, application notes).
• Update R&D teams with the latest customer feedback and competitive analysis.
• Consistently innovate to improve reliability and capabilities while minimizing cost